Dusky Blues Currency Converter
Dusky Blues Currency Converter lets you make transactions in your native currency with an eligible payment method (PayPal, Stripe, American Express, MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card).
DuskyBlues.com make it easy for you to convert from any currency to your native currency. Simply toggle to the top and locate the currency converter by choosing your desired currency that your most accustomed to.
When you purchase using Dusky Blues Currency Converter:
- We’ll automatically convert the price to your native currency.
- The exchange rate will be automatically calculated to current times.
- The final checkout currency will be in dollars ($) as Shopify only allows one currency per store.
- We’ll charge your credit or debit card in your native currency when you use Dusky Blues Currency Converter. But sometimes your bank or credit card company may evaluate additional fees, which may rise the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank regarding these fees.
- Your native currency refers to the card currency linked with your qualified payment method. You can change your card currency by updating your payment method on the order summary page.